Unlike other ‘clubs’, The Pawn membership allows you to choose your own adventure. Here at Pawn HQ we personally select the wine itinerary, and you choose which one is the right move for you. Like all well thought-of moves, you can exit whenever you wish.
The wines are TK’s personal favourites, delivered with messages explaining why he love these wines, why he chose to make them, and why this variety and region play such a significant role in the Pawn’s winemaking philosophy.
Some call it a wine club. I call it joining the Pawnfolio. It’s for those who (sometimes) break the rules and don’t necessarily follow the leader, support the little guys who are battling against the corporate giants. Here at Pawn HQ we like to make moves on our own terms, here’s your chance to join us.
Here’s how it works
The wines are TK’s personal favourites, delivered with messages explaining why he love these wines, why he chose to make them, and why this variety and region play such a significant role in the Pawn’s winemaking philosophy. There are four set packs to choose from or you can Choose Your own Adventure with options to customise how many bottles and how often you receive them.
Privileges of joining The Pawnfolio
Every new member receives:
- 1 x bottle of exclusive museum release wine like the 2013 Gruner Veltliner and the 2009 Jeu de Fin Shiraz, minimum valued at $30
- A pawn Baseball Cap which must be worn at all times
- Exclusive invitations to The Pawn master classes, tastings and events.
- First and guaranteed access to The Pawn new releases.
- Up to 20% discount on online purchases‡.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- Click here to view our FAQ page
‡ Discount is dependant on the pack and frequency selected on sign-up
* Member have the option to cancel or suspend their subscription at any time